Play & Park Structures rock climbers bring life-like climbing to the playground. Child-sized handholds along with a rope on the Rock aids children with balance as they scale up one side. The central twist bar that joins both climbers allows for an exciting lateral climbing challenge.
- Offers a wide base of support and a natural place where
- children can socialize while increasing their self-confidence with climbing experiences.
- Creates a place for peer interaction and social games.
- Enhances arm and leg coordination and body management skills.
- Fosters whole-body muscular strength, endurance and flexibility.